- Tour through vibrant New Delhi and see architectural wonders like the Lotus Temple and Akshardham.
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal.
- Spend a day caring for the elephants in Jaipur, giving love and compassion to these majestic animals.
- Experience Pushkar, a town of over 500 temples built around a mystical lake and partake in a divine offering ceremony, and after ride a camel through sand dunes of the Pushkar Desert!
- Explore the natural territory of Ranthambore National Park and admire the beautiful Bengal Tigers on a Jeep safari inside the reserve.
- Bask in the radiance of the Golden Temple in Amritsar, one of the holiest places for Kundalini Yogis and Sikhs with the chance to volunteer at the temple; a truly magical and fulfilling experience.
- Discover the ‘Little Tibet’ of India, Dharamsala, where the Dalai Llama resides.
- Practice Yoga in Rishikesh, the home of ancient yogis for thousands of years, in the foothills of the Himalayas right on the Ganges River.
EARLY BIRD PRICES (Deposit made before January 10th, 2020):
Shared Room: US$2780
Private Room: US$3520
REGULAR PRICES (Deposit made after January 10th, 2020):
Shared Room: US$3080
Private Room: US$3820
Deposit to Secure Spot: US$700
*International flight to India not included*
*Shared room on a per available basis*
*Full payment due March 1st, 2020*
– Daily breakfast and dinner throughout the trip
– Private air conditioned bus for travel
– All transportation to, from, and around all the various cities
– Internal flight from Jaipur to Amritsar
– Entrance fees for all tours, temples, excursions, and monuments
– 15 nights of accommodation in first class hotels
– 1 night on air conditioned overnight sleeper train
– English speaking tour guide to all monuments
– Clean drinking water during travel days
– Daily yoga and meditation practice
– Tips for Driver, Tour Guide, and Additional Services
– Lunches will be eaten out to provide extra variety
For payment info email email@example.com.